Events and Parties
OTL takes care of it all! From set up to clean-up, your party is hassle free. You will have no mess, clean-up or rowdy kids at your home. All you provide is the kids, cake and party essentials – cake/cupcakes, juice bags or bottled water and the required supplies (plates, napkins etc.). Other foods are discouraged. Please no noise makers or confetti.
You save $$ because you won’t need to purchase party favors because each guest will make their own. PLUS the guest of honor receives a personalized gift!
HOW IT WORKS:
Pick a date and time to PARTY!
AT LEAST 2-weeks prior to your date come into the studio to reserve your day & time.
- $25 deposit is required to reserve a party date. This will be applied to the balance due on the day of the party. If cancelation notice is given 72 hours prior to party time, the fee will be refunded. If notice is given after 72 hours, deposit will be applied to a future party
With our Pick-A-Piece party YOU control the price of your party. YOU choose the price range of the pieces the guests will paint.
We offer two party options to give you flexibility.
- OPEN STUDIO: Party fee of $100 includes1.5 hours of studio time for up to 8 attendees. There will be a charge of $8 per additional guest. Pottery/canvas is additional. At least one Artist Assistant will be dedicated to help set-up, guide guests, help with cake and provide clean-up. Open Studio parties are limited to 3 non-painters.
- AFTER HOUR: Party fee of $150 includes 1.5 hours of studio time for up to 30 guests. Pottery/canvas is additional. At least two Artist Assistants will be dedicated to help set-up, guide guests, help with cake and provide clean-up.
- Parties will begin at the reserved time.
- The guest of honor is asked to arrive 30 mins. prior to party time to allow for set-up and to greet their guests.
- Party guests must arrive 15 mins. prior to party time for painting prep.
- Timing is important!It takes about an hour to paint. And the remaining time is for cake and presents… and no party is complete without CAKE! (Due to time & the risk of damage to pottery cake/cupcakes are the ONLY food permitted during kids parties.)
- We start with painting of the selected piece which typically takes about an hour.
- That is followed by cake & presents.
- We then go out to our fence where the birthday child gets to “leaf” their hand print on our “Creativi-tree”!
- We finish off the event with fun photos at our photo booth!
APPROX. 1 to 1-1/2 WEEKS:
- The party host will receive a call when the pieces are ready for pick up. We have limited space to store your pieces, your cooperation in picking them up promptly is greatly appreciated.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your party the best it can be!
Studio number: 706-265-CRE8
Outside the Lines will also host many different kinds of fundraisers for schools, churches or other non-profit organizations. Fundraisers are a fun way to raise money, and create a sense of teamwork and togetherness for everyone involved. Tile fundraisers, for example, provide a method for a school, church or organization to purchase tiles from Outside the Lines! and subsequently sell them to families at a set price. The studio will bring all the materials to the organization and oversee the creative process or the organization may choose to have the event at the studio. Once the tiles are completed, a commemorative display can be created on a wall, courtyard or park bench. There are many versions and profitable kinds of fundraisers. Upgrades can be added to any fundraising event.
Don't miss a thing!
Join our mailing list for a heads up on upcoming classes, previews, and specials direct from Outside the lines! We want to build a strong community and stay in contact with our customers. We won't sell your information and you can unsubscribe at any time.